The High Holy Days are almost here, and we know how excited everyone is to
access Beth Tzedec's live streamed services and experiences!
Beth Tzedec members will be able to access our High Holy Day streamed services hub through their laptop or computer, or through a mobile device such as a cellphone or tablet. Your email address in your membership profile is your 'ticket' to accessing the service streams.
Joining our live streamed High Holy Days services is as easy as 1-2-3, and you can try it out now!
- Click the link above.
- Click "Member Log In".
- Enter your email address and click "Continue".
For more detailed instructions on using this video hub:
- Download the Mobile/Tablet instruction sheet, here>
- Download the Computer/Laptop instruction sheet, here>>
Or watch this instructional video from Daniel Silverman:
- If you're not a Beth Tzedec member, or you haven't renewed your membership yet, please contact Klara Romm at 416-781-3514, ext. 220. High Holy Day services—both in-person and online—will only be available to current members, and we hope to see you there!
- If you've renewed or become a Beth Tzedec member in the last couple of days, please allow for a 48-hour window for us to update our database with your email address.
- If you've renewed your membership but the video hub says your email address is invalid, we may not have the correct email on file for you. Please update your email address on ShulCloud (here are some simple instructions) and allow for a 48-hour window.
If none of those issues apply and you're still having trouble accessing the video hub, please contact the Synagogue Office at 416-781-3511 and we'll put you in touch with someone who can walk you through the log in process.