During sha’at d’khak, a time of crisis, we are tasked with finding new strategies and ideas for celebrating Pesah with our loved ones. We hope that this list of resources helps inspire and educate your family.
- The Rabbinical Assembly Pesah guide is a brief outline of the policies and procedures relevant to the preparation of a kosher for Pesah home. Find it here>>
- Apex Kosher Catering offers an extensive menu for your Passover seder, although the deadline to place your order is Monday, March 30. Find their menu here>>
- If you don't already have a favourite haggadah, take this opportunity to customize your own family haggadah with Haggadot.com. They also offer an excellent webinar with tips for feeling connected and inspired at your seder, whatever form it takes. Watch it here>>
- Inspire your little ones to get in the spirit of the season with holiday colouring sheets, available here>>
- You can always find activities and resources for celebrating Passover with young children from PJ Library! Find them here>>
If you have resources to recommend that aren't on this list, please send them to Linda Marleny Dow. We would love to share them with our community.