In celebration of Rabbi Baruch Frydman-Kohl's 26 years of dedication to membership of Beth Tzedec and the community, we will honour Rav Baruch at a number of special tribute events through June 2019.
- Wednesday, March 20 - Purim Carnival and Abridged Family Megillah Reading
- Thursday, March 21 - Rabbis (Trying to) Tell Jokes! A Purim Seudah
- Sunday, March 24 - Supreme Democracy: The Role of the Courts in a Free Society with Justices Rosalie Silberman Abella and Dorit Beinisch
- Shabbat, May 4 - Little Minyan Shabbat Service and Lunch
- Thursday, May 23 - BBQ for 20s and 30s
- Shabbat, May 25 - Shabbat Afternoon Baseball
- Tuesday, May 28 - A Women's Evening of Wine and Friendship Honouring Josette Frydman-Kohl
- Friday, May 31 - Shabbat Honouring Rabbi Baruch Frydman-Kohl: Kabbalat Shabbat Service & Dinner with guest speaker Dr. Daniel Gordis
- Shabbat, June 1 - Shabbat Honouring Rabbi Baruch Frydman-Kohl: Shabbat Shaẖarit Service and Community Kiddush with guest speaker Dr. Daniel Gordis
- Thursday, June 6 - Gala Dinner
Mark your calendars and plan to join us to show your appreciation of all that Rav Baruch has brought to our Congregation.